Boating

2:48 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
We were able to go boating a bit this summer. We wish we could have done more of it, but we were so happy for the time we DID get on the water! Boating and waterskiing/wakeboarding is one of James' passions as his family grew up doing it. We're TRYING to get myself and the boys into it a bit more. I haven't achieved waterskiing yet so I'm thinking I might try wakeboarding instead. Although I do get into the water to swim around, I'm always nervous that a fish is going to nibble on my toes!

1 comments:

mcintyreandco said...

It's great to see an update on how you guys are doing! The boy's have grown up SO much! I have the same fear of fishes eating my toes in lakes also! :) And Girls Camp...how FUN! Where are you guys and what did James end up doing? I enjoyed the blog and pics!