The B-17

1:43 PM Edit This 1 Comment »
Last Saturday we went out to the Ogden Airport to see a B-17 there. I believe James said there are only 5 in the world that can still fly and this one came to Ogden for 3 days. While there, I overheard some WWII veterans telling about their old war stories and my ears perked up! I went over to meet them and they started to tell ME their stories! Oh, it was so very exciting for me to talk to WWII pilots! They are heroes! I just wish I had written down all of their names.

J.J. and Danny were not nearly as excited as I was but they enjoyed watching the plane take off and land. If only we had $400.00 we could have taken a ride in it! James is really into planes nowadays so he took a gazillion pictures of the plane (and others nearby) and enjoyed that aspect of it. It was SO AWESOME!





1 comments:

Jess said...

I found your blog off of Heidi Bs. You have got the most darling little family ever! I hope you guys are doing good. I hear the update from Rosanna often but would love to hear from you. Check out our blog at
http:djk2w.blogspot.com
~Jess (Purdy) Liwanag