Life in utah

8:55 PM Edit This 6 Comments »


Well we arrived and then James got right to work finishing his brothers basement. He has done the framing, electrical, and will be doing the Sheetrock soon. We have settled into our new ward, we are in Grandma and Grand pa's Brough's ward. ( Since we live in their house) and James' older brother is also in the ward so they have the luxury of having three Brough familes in the ward. We are enjoying the better weather and time with family. Thanks to everyone that helped us move we appreciate all the help.

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Hey guys! I am so glad you started your blog. (Welcome to the club). Let us know how you are doing and what you hear from Lockheed. Glad the move went smoothly.

Anonymous said...

Are you the new music leader yet?? I'm glad that storage unit holds all your stuff! Just wait until you get it all out again, it's like Christmas!!! How's the job hunt going?

Pitcher Family said...

Wow! You made it out of North Dakota. I'm glad you can be close to family again. Good luck with all!

Hollie and Mike Christiansen said...

Well, HELLO there! I hadn't added you to my list because your last post was so long ago. I will have to show Carter this when he wakes up in the morning--he will be very excited! I am excited, or I will be if you keep posting and updating. If James really wanted to do more house work we could have put him to work in Northwood still. :) It is almost done!! yippee!!!

mcintyreandco said...

Heidi,
I found your blog off of Audrey's! Congratulations on being DONE with school! YEAH! Do you miss ND? We still do...weird I know! So what are your plans now? You guys look great! JJ and Danny have gotten so big! It was great to see how you guys are doing!
Jen.

Valarie said...

Hi there! Glad you're settled a little, at least for now. We miss you here! Keep posting!!!